Thursday, May 30, 2013

Grandma Comes To Visit



Grandma has come for a visit and she brought an Auntie too. This is the first time we Weenies have got to meet her cause she lives far away. We waited all day for her, while Mom and Dad ran around all day cleaning stuffs that didn't look dirty to me. Once they got here I wasn't sure if I should like them. I'm keeping a close eye on them just in case they get tricksy, like those sneaky mices. They both carry really large bags that don't have any dog cookies in them... I know cause I gave them a good sniff. Peachy made a complete fool of herself giving out doggy kisses and Shorty Sue offered them her ball. But Meyer and I are keeping our distance waiting to give our final verdict. Maybe by tomorrow we will know...but for now I'm sleeping with one eye open!

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment