Sunday, June 2, 2013

Two Wieners Hike The Pacific NW


We are lucky weenies and live in a beautiful part of the world, the Great Pacific Northwest. We love to hike the trails along the Cascade Mountains, Mother Natures playground.



Crystal clear water, giant cedar trees, and an abundance of wild life. A great combination for hound dog hunting! My sniffer snoot can't wait to get this hike going!


I'm off like a rocket! Heh! Peachy can't keep up! I'm already picking up a number of glorious animal stinks! Might be chipmunk, some squirrel...but really I want the scent of those tricksy mices!


I lead us up some large boulders, I think I'm really close, the stinks is strong here. Tricksy mices, here comes the Rocket Man!


The stinks end here.....


Dang it! Bamboozled again....they have escaped via water. Even this fantastic hound dog sniffer can't scent through water.


A quick dip to cool down and drink some tasty water. That Peachy won't come in...she is scared to get her pretty, princess toes wet. Maybe she thinks she is a cat....


I lead my family safely across the bridge and there it is...


Deception  Falls! 


After our excursion we are two tuckered wieners. Catch you next time tricksy mices!

No comments:

Post a Comment