Saturday, May 25, 2013

INTRODUCING THE GANG!



Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm Rocket, mom calls me the Rocket Man. This is where you will find me and my sidekicks Peachy, Meyer and Shorty Sue. We hope to make you smile, entertain you and even get some laughs to brighten your day with our funny goings on and Doxie antics.

Introducing Peachy: 


Mom calls her Peachy Keen~Peaches and Cream. She is the baby in the family and very good at stealing the show ~sigh~ has to love her anyway cause she is so darn adorable.

Introducing Shorty Sue:



Mom calls her Fat Girl. She is a bit too plump but we are working on this, not that she is impressed with the dieting...she is a bit lazy but very sweet, unless she has a toy she doesn't want to share.

Introducing Meyer:



Mom calls him Mr. Slinky. Cause hims ass wiggles when he walks just like one of those toy slinky dogs. He is the new kid on the block. He loves the foods and will do anything for a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment