Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Rocket Man Hunts Mices



After I caught me some mices in the house about a year ago, I have become a serious hunter. I'm so obsessed with mices, Mom even took me to sniffer school, cause I'm so awesome at using my hound dog snoot to sniff them out. School was fun, but there is nothing better than hunting them down in your own back yard. Today I'm showing the gang how its done.



Peachy, the baby of the family, does pretty well, until she sees a bird. I tell her we not be bird dogs, but after the neighborhood Blue Jay ticked her off a few weeks ago, she's been pretending to be a spaniel.




Meyer, has a great sniffer, but I think he is more interested in digging holes than hunting mices. I spend a lot of my time out here waiting for him to go on a "full scale alert" barking fit at the slightest sound. Which needless to say is no good for catching mices unawares.


              Are you down there mices?



 We put Shorty Sue on look out for tricksy mices that could be sneaking by. But I'm pretty sure she is just listening for the cookie jar sound when Mom calls us in from outside.



Well there be no mices today, but we did find some really great sticks!

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment